Better Broadband, Better Business
Without internet connectivity, most SMEs would grind to a halt.
We’re dependent on data to not only communicate, but for storage, software (such as Google Docs and Office 365) and telephony. Anything from your business phone system to file storage and timesheets can now be hosted.
Our reliance on cloud applications means we can work smarter, reduce costs and pioneer new ways of working, making it essential that our data services are able to support the demands of the modern workplace.
The Consequences of Bad Broadband
Poor internet connectivity can negatively impact the success of your business, and lead to loss of productivity, sub-standard customer service and a reduction in sales:
- Poor quality connectivity used for VoIP can result in low call quality or even call loss. When a customer is contacting your business, this could be the difference between a profitable sale and lost revenue!
- Throttled connections to a cloud CRM system could lead to failure in processing customer orders.
- Loss of access to business data stored in the cloud could bring an entire organisation to a standstill.
If your business is planning to build its operational model around cloud services and apps, it’s vital you have the connectivity to support it.
The Good News for Businesses
Placing communications services, applications and data in the cloud can enable small businesses to achieve greater scalability, cost savings and better reliability.
The growth in the availability of connectivity services and the number of providers has expanded the number of solutions on the market. With more choice, there are more options to suit a wide range of budgets and requirements.
Telecom NW can meet your business needs by offering:
A Range of Cloud-Based Connectivity Services
- Business-only network is used so that business traffic doesn’t have to compete with consumer traffic
- The network is built so that it is geographically resilient and can accommodate businesses with multiple sites
- It should provide sufficient bandwidth to support the size of the business and cloud services/applications used, such as Azure, Office365, G-Suite
- Can deliver highly reliable, fast and secure connectivity with the flexibility to scale
- Dedicated and uncontended Ethernet services are suitable for cloud connectivity
- Can be used to consolidate voice and data into one connection
- Connectivity is designed to deliver quality voice and data traffic, or the ability to prioritise certain types of traffic (i.e. voice) for optimal performance
- High-performance network that delivers fast throughput (as opposed to headline speed) and minimised delay
- Customers can benefit from a single point of contact for data and IP voice networks, leading to reduced administration burden
Whichever type of internet connectivity you choose, Telecom NW will deliver:
A choice of suitable data access services that can match your needs now and in the future
Best-in-class resiliency/backup measures, stringent SLAs and robust security
24/7 customer support in the event of an issue
Our Business Broadband Services
Up to 24Mb Download Up to 2.5Mb Upload Unlimited Data
Up to 80Mb DownloadUp to 20Mb UploadUnlimited Data
Up to 330Mb Download
Up to 30Mb Upload
Up to 350Mb DownloadUp to 50Mb UploadUnlimited Data*
ETHERNET OVER FTTC
Cost-effective accessSymmetrical speeds up to 35Mbps Fast installationVery resilient, ensuring business continuityGuaranteed fix time within 7 hours
Symmetrical speeds up to 35Mbps
Very resilient, ensuring business continuity
Guaranteed fix time within 7 hours
Real-time bandwidth reporting
Remote fix for faster fault resolution
Fully managed hardware
Auto-failover to ensure business continuity
Ask us about the £2,500 Government grant for Ethernet Leased Lines available subject to eligibility